Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 5:51 pm
Tight cramped spaces were not the best for preparing dinner whatsoever. Across the last seven years living here for treatment, Minx had suffered greatly due to lack of access to good food at dinner time when the priestess wouldn't let her out. However, the girls luck had changed this week when a new Sushi Restaurant had opened across from the place they were renting! Minx loved nothing more than an excellent cut of fish particularly when it was uncooked. Of course, perhaps that was not actually her preference but rather Matatabi's, probably, but her taste buds still enjoyed it on their own luckily.

White hair was tied up, already dressed in her pajama's when she arrived since the priestess had wanted to ensure she'd come right back after going across the street for food. "Give me two order's each of Eel, Spicy Tuna, Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Crab Sushi rolls. Three random sashimi plates and an order of rice." that should fill her, probably... She had quiet the appetite, probably due to hosting a second entity inside of her body. Sitting down to wait for her order, Minx tried not to think about how she could almost feel the priestess watching with binoculars from across the street.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 6:38 pm
A new sushi spot....yes. An image of Haru walking through with her collar and gi slightly unzipped, showing a little cleavage but not too much was shown from the side. She had a slight grin on her face; which was rare. Konoha was busy this night as street lamps glowed along her path, as it was about 7PM at the moment. Most people ignored or politely said hello to her with a nod or such. A usual night. Although the stars glistened for some reason; no clouds tonight. Any shinobi forces patrolling would salute her crisply; most Genin or Academy students would be with their families or squad captains; calling her Haru sensei out of respect. She didn't mingle much, merely waved and never stopped moving. Seafood was at hand.

The Uchiha girl was pretty well known around the village; even some would say popular. She was on the council of Elders, the youngest of the bunch of 40 year old pluses; maybe the youngest Elder ever in the village. Although the fourth Hokage rose to the rank of Kage at around her age so she wondered if it counted.

However, the bustling noise would tune out to her as she stopped in front of the restaurant; her ponytail swaying to a stop. A moment of silence would pass as she crossed her arms and inhaled the smells coming from the place. Closing her eyes for the moment before opening them with a serious look.

"TO BATTLE!" she said randomly, making a few people raise their eyebrows in surprise as two shinobi on guard nearby got a sweatdrop as they knew of Haru's affection for Fishing and Seafood as a sport. Walking inside, the host would get wide eyed as she knew who Haru was. Looking around briefly, she spotted a young ninja she'd seen around the village a few times but had no idea who she was. The other Elders had told her not to look into her. Curious. Well, now was her chance.

Walking right up to the table; she would place a hand on it. "Is this seat taken?" without waiting for a yes or a no; she would sit down with a glide, right across from the young girl. Up close, she would waive over the waitress who was standing by waiting for a signal rather than approaching like she would with a usual customer.

"Sorry about the wait....I'll take two california roll trays....two deep fried shrimp sticks, with vegetables....three orders of sashimi thinly sliced with butter on the side, and the biggest fried fish you can give me...don't forget a sauce tray arrangement....plenty of wasabi and ginger as well." with that, the waitress went wide eyed as this was about to run up a tab. With a bow; she would jot everything down.

"Absolutely....a pleasure to have you here." with that she would almost set off at a run to the kitchen to get the order started.

"I'm....Uchiha Haru. Nice to meet you......sorry I don't mean to offend or scare you I know I'm a stranger....but I work for the village, I'm a ninja, a shinobi like you I promise." her voice was calm and low not crazy or all over the place. Her usual calming tone somewhat with it's usual serious edge but more laid back due to her environment.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 8:10 pm
As the only orphan in her small village Minx was used to an incredibly quiet life at the temple back there, than when she'd been brought here, being in the hospital so much really prevented her from seeing as much rambunctious antics as someone of her age should have been exposed to. Grown up's were supposed to be examples, suitable role models. Watching someone clearly older than her crash in so loudly with so much skin exposed to any eyes that may be lingering around, was shameful. Normally the two tails would have some comment about something like this, but the two of them weren't really talking for the moment. Honestly, the silence where she knew some comment would have been given prior to their falling out made her feel lonely.

Red optics remained fixated on how much cleavage this woman was showing as her own voice caught in silence. "Excuse me, can you please add fried fish and fried shrimp to my order as well?" Her voice was small and exceptionally polite. However, the more interesting thing was after the add on to her order was acknowledged she seemed to melt away into an invisibility of sorts! Even across from one of the most popular Ninja in the village, it seemed no one really noticed the young girl for but the briefest of moments. Dressed in an adorable cat onesie with her forehead protector tied around her neck, should be things that made her stand out but the way this teenager held herself made her almost seem to disappear.

"Minx Ulna, Ma'am." Bowing her head briefly to the more experienced Ninja the lift of her head seemed delayed as if she was expecting something that never happened. "Luckily for you the seat was indeed open. My guardian is in our house probably watching me with binoculars, I'm alone as I ever am tonight." For once, she actually fully felt lonely even across from another ninja. The Bijuu was so silent it was hard to imagine it was still inside of her even though the two tail's had to be within her still. Going through life isolated in order to protect a Bijuu had been lonely, but all those times she'd at least had the two-tails itself, this was just desolate.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 10:05 pm
She noticed the headband on the young genin and realized this was the transfer student....from a village that began with a "K" the name escaped her now. But her features, her file had passed her view once during an Elder Council meeting. She wondered how this girl was doing, her curiosity was catlike in itself as she noted the outfit the young girl was wearing. It was a set of pajamas to embarrassing for someone like Haru to wear unless forced. A set of pajamas themed like a cat.....well if it worked. Haru herself preferred all black lace, it was comfortable and way sexier than pajamas.

As food began arriving, Haru began spreading soy sauce on just about everything. Except the fried fish; for that she used hot sauce. Tossing one roll at a time in her mouth; she would dip her finger into the wasabi itself...holding it up, she would blush a little. Looking at the green glob; she would put it all in her mouth at once as the heat and spiciness caused her eyes to tear up a little, a rare sight indeed.

When she stopped eating for a moment, she noticed the girl literally staring DOWN her unzipped gi, right into her D cups. While they were large, there were larger. She was amused and merely sat there with an eyebrow raised while she stared. When she finally looked up and made eye contact Haru would speak.

"Oh these....." she would grab them both casually with a serious face. "Tools to be used against men on missions....works every time." she would give her a serious look as usual when she got the girls name in reply of her own. "Lucky me indeed." she said with a hint of sarcasm and a head tilt, letting the girl know she caught her subtle ways. "Ah....your guardian...I'm the oldest of four kids myself...although they think I don't care about them at all." she said as she picked up a huge kabob of fried shrimp arranged with vegetables. Staring at it briefly; she thought about how she'd become the "business kid" who was never home anymore. Even though her family lived in the village...for some reason or another she made sure she was busy enough to stay away...since one of her brothers had died it was just too hard to be around. Maybe she was making it worse.

With a realization she'd been staring at a kabob; she would look up and then take a bite.

"Why in the world would your guardian...parent or....whomever be watching you with binoculars if you live right across the street.....don't you think that's a bit unnatural?"
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 11:58 pm
"Cele! Get down here. Get down here now!" Her father yelled at her in a drunken voice. "Coming!" She yelled back rushing out the door. She'd almost started heading down the stairs when she realized she'd almost forgotten to put on her transformation jutsu. Her parents and anyone else for that matter still didn't know about the fox features she'd gain after getting the 9 tails sealed inside her. Dashing back into her room and locking the door she looked in front of the mirror and activated the transformation jutsu to disguise her as she was before becoming the 9 tails host. "Do you want a whooping girl! Get your ass down here!" Her father yelled again. "I'm coming!" She double checked making sure her appearance satisfied her. Wait is that really how her ears used to be shaped? Oh god are people going to notice? 'Do you remember if my ears were like this before Kurama?' 'Try saying that again but slower.' 'Oh right!'

"Celestia Tsuki so help me!" Her father yelled once more.

Celestia came running down a moment later. "Yes dad." Celestia asked sweetly.

"Run to the sstore and grab me ssome booze will ya?"

Celestia's expression changed from friendly please don't hate me for taking so long to concerned. "Dad I'm still not old enough for that."

"Any why the fuck not? They'll let you be a ninja but won't let you buy booze. Thatss fucked up. Just put on ssome makeup or somethin."

"Dad maybe you should take a nap. Ahh!" Celestia screamed as her father threw a empty glass beer at her. She dodged it "What the hell!" He started grabbing more things to throw at her but she wasn't going to stand around for that and ran out the front door.

"Get back here you disrespectful shit!" He yelled stumbling out the door.

Celestia walked pretty aimlessly along and kicked an offending rock in the road in spite. "Remind me again why I give them my hard earned money?" 'Rhetorical?' 'Yes! cuz I shouldn't! I'm going to go treat myself tonight. I saw a new sushi place open up recently. Lets go there.'

Though she normally tunes out most conversations her sensitive hearing picks up but something about someone stalking with binoculars grabbed her attention as she neared the sushi spot. She looked across the street easily seeing with her good eyes. 'This village can be so weird sometimes.' Celestia could also sense some negative emotions going on between the young pajama girl and the stalker. Not her problem! Course she says then and then sits down next to.....wait isn't that Haru? Either way she wanted to eaves drop. "I'll take some takoyaki, some tuna, halibut seared and with lemon pepper."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Celestia on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 12:30 am
When they came with the food it covered essentially the whole table between the two of them, an impressive spread considering one of the two people at this table was built akin to some twig. As the other female instantly went about eating, Minx bowed her head slightly and put her hands together in prayer. Honestly, it was habit considering that she didn't pray to the cat inside of her like the rest of the village. Sharing a body with the 'diety' kinda ruined the illusion for her. It lasted for nearly a whole minute as part of her was hoping that the two tails would take the chance to try speaking to her again.

Looking up, she was red faced at how unashamed this female ninja was. Oh, she could really use some of the cats commentary about now! Shaking her head slightly the young girl sighed ruefully aware of the fact she could not go lecturing an adult on manners or modesty. "Is it? Priestess has always been my guardian." Though if she let herself think on it, realizing none of them had watched her so closely until they sealed the Bijuu inside of her became evident. "She probably thought I'd give up the argument over fish when I put on my pajama's, but I wanted fish." wanted to hear the things that two-tails said about fish. "Too stubborn to both let me come and accompany me but unable to let me truly be unsupervised." she ate slowly as they spoke, using everything properly to do so.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 12:47 am
Haru realized she was praying with a somewhat surprised look. But when she didn't finish quickly, Haru's features relaxed. She even closed her eyes for a moment of peace within her own life, lowering her head in respect to the prayer briefly. It was peaceful. Almost like meditation. Although Haru had no words to dedicate to any specific being herself it was a nice feeling. She opened her eyes and would listen to the young girl talk.

"Hm...." she only said in reply to her response about the person being to stubborn to come; but also unwilling to let go fully. Sounded like some kind of stalking situation to her. As an Elder of the village; she was supposed to worry about this young genin, but she didn't seem....all that distressed about it. But for some reason; something felt off about it.

"Well...if you're to be a shinobi properly...your supervisor, I guess is the best term. Is going to have to sit a few trips out. For village security purposes of course." she meant what she said; a non shinobi accompanying one on a mission was out of the question, and VERY dangerous for the person in question. "I'm sure you've thought about this as well....." Haru said as she finally began on the fried fish. "Mmmm....delicious. Hm?" Haru would notice another girl who'd sat at the booth with them; but far enough away to not be considered part of the group. Haru would motion her over in a welcoming manner but then turn away and go back to eating; not really pressing the issue nor caring if she declined.

Putting a finished bowl of soup down in front of herself with a clatter, Haru would matter of factly say with her eyes closed. "Well....how much training have you done since leaving the academy?" she would then turn randomly to the girl who was so clearly listening to their conversation, looking her over once before turning away and saying. "You look old enough to be a chuunin yourself...." she worried about how much actual experience as ninja these two young ladies were getting. It didn't seem like it was enough. Lots of people lost their lives in the chuunin exams over the years past.

Then, a long tray of different cold sushis were brought to the table just as Haru ordered. She would nod to the newcomer with a serious expression as usual. "Uchiha Haru.....that's who I am. A pleasure to meet you." she would then get a face like she was ready for battle and begin attacking the sushi figuratively by eating the rolls way to fast; it was almost unnatural. "Join....if you'd like." after awhile, she would sit back and ask for some tea from the waitress...politely and with a sweatdrop over her head from all the damn sushi she'd just eaten. God it was good.

"I can't put my finger on it.....but something is off about you two girls." she'd say randomly after a long silence, and a sip of her tea. She would lower it with her eyes closed, and a serious not pleased look on her face. "Maybe it's just my imagination....."
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 1:22 am
Damnit she was normally so good at hiding her intentions. Did she know? It seemed like she knew. How could she know? the Uchiha gesturing for her to come over. Yup she definitely knows. Celestia made her way over but otherwise stayed quiet. She didn't want to interrupt the conversation. The green eyed genin wasn't even sure why she was invited over. The not so modest women ended up introducing herself and Uchiha Haru. "My name is Tsuki Celestia. The pleasure is mine." Celestia was about to say more when the Uchiha suddenly got really serious and then dug into her food. The kitsune laughed a little awkwardly. "I don't think you have to worry about it fighting back." Still Haru attacked her food like it was going to run away any moment.

There was a bit of an awkward silence when out of the blue she decided to say there was something off about them. Right away Celestia jumped to the worst case scenario assuming she somehow knew just like she had known she was listening in on their conversation. She tensed up and froze a bit. For so long nobody had suspected a thing. For so long she had kept it a secret. Why was it coming out now? What did she do wrong? What would people think? Would her family cast her out? Some people were already afraid of Kazetora and he didn't have the physical abnormalities she did. 'You fool! Calm yourself. You're only giving us away.'

"Ha ha ha ha What would make you think that?" Celestia said very unconvincingly. She suddenly managed to gather her wits though. Her demeanor changing from uncertain and flustered to calm and maybe even a hint of somber. "I joined the academy at a much later age than most do so I tend to stand out in a bad way. I haven't even found a sensei yet as I'm not considered very promising material"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Celestia on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 2:08 am
It was clearly a somewhat weird topic for the older ninja to discuss the priestess who cared for her. Normally, the cat would have some comment about this. "That is indeed the difficult part of it." Priestess and everyone else from Kasha Village were so obsessed with keeping two-tails safe that they hadn't realized unintentionally they became another prison for it and her. Sometimes, Minx wondered if her Bijuu even realized the life they kept living was the opposite of the reason she'd made the creatures vessel in the first place. The two-tails wasn't free, it didn't get to see anything that she didn't and she was for certain prisoner meaning so was it. Why wouldn't it speak with her? She was merely trying to help both of them.

"It is fairly good, not fresh caught but one can't expect to taste fresh caught fish this late unless they caught it themselves." Without the two-tail's speaking to her it would be a long time before she got to enjoy that taste again at this hour. Placing down her chopsticks to cut into a fried fish and use her fork, Minx considered how to answer that inquiry on her end. "I was originally brought here to treat an illness. Haven't actually been graduated that long." Especially since she'd had to do most of the studying herself or in secret, than manage to take the test without the priestess knowing. Minx honestly couldn't believe she'd actually done it to be honest. Luckily she was incredibly resourceful. "So with Priestess being against this wanting us to go home to the temple instead, I'm in pretty much the same boat as Celestia." More than Minx knew actually. "I suppose she doesn't think I can survive it due to having been sick for nearly half my life." The truth was Priestess just wanted to get the two-tails back to the temple, well not this time! Minx was going to do better for both of them.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 2:18 am
Haru would lower another soup bowl, this one some kind of vegetable broth that steamed up in her face. Although her eyes were still closed and she had a serious expression on her face. These two....they were just like her. Girls. Ones who had to protect themselves in a world full of boys who wanted to push them around. She could feel the reluctance, yet strength in both of their voices. They both had something to lose, or to hide. Perhaps something to protect. She wasn't sure how she knew; but she could feel that they were both good people.

Her experienced and serious voice cut the tone over the tea she sipped as the steam continued to rise. Her eyes were still closed and her head was lightly lowered as she spoke. "Look......I know who you are Celestia." she decided to cut the bullshit act with the girl, after hearing the way she'd lied earlier and the way she told her about her joining the academy late; Haru couldn't help but to feel connected to the girl. She although not joining late; joined against her families wishes. So it wasn't roses for her either. She even went homeless for awhile out of her father shaming her for choosing such a dangerous life when he'd wanted to marry her off. "I sit on a council of five other elders...not counting the Hokage...no one comes into or out of the village without me knowing about it." she looked up and finally opened her eyes turning her head slightly toward Celestia. "You and Kazetora need to be careful around one another.......because I plan on making you my student." she would then look over towards the young lady across from her.

"I don't know what you're hiding....and I don't care that Priestess; or anyone else ever told you that you weren't strong enough." she would give a small smile across the table toward Minx as she continued. "You didn't even flinch, when me a stranger; sat down across from you without even truly asking or caring what you said. In a village full of killers...ninjas...you put your brave face on and didn't let fear affect you at all. I'd say that took a lot of strength for a kid that is." she said to the girl who was ten years her junior.

"If you'd like...you could also join Team 1." she said this as she raised another sip of her tea. Lowering it with her eyes closed again in the moment. "I haven't spoken to my family in....years. So my squad is kind of like my family....however the missions are dangerous and you'll see a lot of blood. But I will make a ninja out of you, if something like that interests you at all." she said as she offered them both places on the team.

Wondering what she would say; their answers determined if she'd be doing paperwork on them or not. She wasn't worried about them accepting or declining. Either way, she'd learn a lot about them. Via their answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]   Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1] Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

Take Your Time And {No-kill}{Sushi Thread 1]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next