Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 2:37 pm
She was still hooked up to an IV though this was supposed to be her last drip, so the more annoying part was all the monitoring wires they had stuck on her. It was going to take hours to wash the adhesive off her skin when she got released! Of course, what was new.

"Minx." A knock on the doorframe accompanying her name caused her red gaze to turn in that direction to see one of the nurses standing there. "Yes?" They didn't typically bother her too much without reason due to the doctors detailed instructions that she rest much as humanly possible. "You have visitors, but it's not the priestess, what should I do?" Priestess had left earlier to pick up a lunch that was not from the cafeteria in the hospital itself, so it could be up to two hours before her guardian was back. Who would visit her? "Let them in." She may be able to get away with this considering how far priestess had to go to get any food around here. Minx really wanted to see who was visiting her. Guess she'd see soon since the nurse went off to let the front desk know they could let the visitors up.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 5:47 pm
Kazetora slowly entered the small hospital room, he himself was not a fan of hospitals. To him they represented stagnation in one’s efforts to progress themselves. The fact that a newer member of his team was in here was of some concern to him however. He would have been more worried, except he had no clue as to how she had landed into the hospital, all he had been told was that she was in fact in the hospital. He wanted to inquire as to how she landed herself in the hospital but he knew that it was poor decorum to do such a thing.

He smiled at her and gave the usual sort of pleasantry that one could expect while in the hospital, the wishes of get well, giving of a cheesy card from the hospital gift shop that he signed, a tangent that he could go off on alone. The gift shop of the hospital was abysmal, everyone knew that the quality of a hospital was based entirely on the quality of its gift shop. After all, if the hospital had a bad gift buying experience who would ever want to visit patients in hospitals.

But the gift shop was not why he was here today, he then took a seat in a chair near the girl to let the others file into the room and see the girl, speak with her and what not. He did not wish to monopolize her time...despite her only having time to spare right now thanks to being in the hospital. Kazetora himself felt out of place however...

WORD COUNT: 266
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 12:55 am
The white haired girl was getting nervous as she thought more and more about whoever could be visiting her whom was not the priestess. 'You think they found out about us matatabi, should I run?' She had trusted Celestia and told the other Jinchūriki that she was also one, but that also meant someone who was not originally intended to know about her now knew. It was understandable to grow a pinch paranoid with a strange new situation. 'I doubt it child, but you should calm down before you garner unnecessary attentions.' The female nodded slightly to the feline in her head taking a breathe and releasing the sheet she had balled up in her fists.

Eventually it was revealed to just be Kazetora who took a seat as she picked up the card. The split second Minx opened the card she burst into laughter. "Oh my gosh, this is the quality of the gift shop? I never knew, that makes every time I've been here funny." At one time, she had obviously wished someone would get her something form the giftshop. However, now she figured that it was something she had been saved from as getting a thing of this quality from priestess would have meant nothing. "Not that I'm not thankful, it's just.." she broke off into laughter again looking at the inside of the card that looked like a kaleidoscope barfed on an inspirational saying.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 9:13 pm
Kazetora could not help but smile at the girl’s laughter at the horrible card. “Hey, don’t blame me for the lackluster card, not my fault that it sucked.” The Uchiha said when suddenly a certain orange fox began to speak inside of his head “I told you to just pick up some flowers on the way here, she’d probably have liked those a lot more.” The old fox might not have been Kazetora’s biggest fan, but he was still stuck in the boy for the time being so might as well offer some advice from time to time.

Closing one eye, in a way that few realized meant he would be speaking internally with Kurama, whilst outwardly he continued to laugh jovially. “I told you Old Man, the flowers would eventually die even with the best care given to them, all they would do is make her think of her own mortality. I swear you have no sense of taste some times, stupid old fox.” Kazetora knew that calling the fox spirit stupid was going to go over poorly with the creature but he did it anyways. “STUPID?! I have forgotten more about this world than you’ll ever know Uchiha-Brat!”

Kazetora then opened his eye, tuning out the beast as best he could, but the old fox was shouting incessantly at him at this point. “So, Minx, how the hell did you even end up in here? All I was told was that you were in the hospital for some reason. What happened, if you don’t mind me askin’?” The Uchiha said, looking her over for any signs of external injuries or some sort of explanation without looking into her medical chart that was in a small bin attached to her bed. He knew if he looked into there he would get all the answers.

However, he also knew that if he had done that and was caught by anyone he would likely be kicked out. At least, if he did so without the permission of Minx. If Minx somehow decided to let him look at her information contained within, perhaps he could do that when there was no one else around so he could get an idea of what had happened to the small girl, he could not see her getting into any kind of fight...at least not on her own, she was small and fragile after all. At least, she was as far as the Uchiha was concerned...

WORD COUNT: 410
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 10:00 pm
Flowers were actually something she did actually enjoy considering back at the temple her garden was the only outdoor space she truly got to enjoy. However, Minx more delighted over getting down and dirty to grow them instead of looking at them in some vase. 'Are you forgetting your manners child?' Looking at his smile as he spoke the female smirked slightly through her giggles. "Guess I'll just have to direct my express of thankfulness to the gift shop than." the sigh in her head from the feline was clear but the noise was absolute bliss for the pale girl who had been going mad without the cat's commentary. Letting the giggles die down slightly Minx presented with a soft genuine smile. "But, silliness aside. Honestly, thank you, both of you Kazetora and mister kurama." She didn't exactly view the fox inside of him as most of the village did speaking as if they were both right there even if she couldn't see the latter because she knew both were.

Frowning slightly she returned to a more passive expression when asked about how she had ended up in a hospital bed again. 'Now, now, manners it's only polite concern you shouldn't have been out there to begin with.' Plus, she was going to need to communicate with him lots as team-mates, even if Matatabi still didn't like her being a genin, communicating politely now was a first step. "Celestia and me were hanging out after running into each other when I got out from several long hours of testing they do regularly on me when she was taken." from right behind her, seriously something would need done about the fact someone had been able to do that so easily. At least it turned out alright this time, and it got Matatabi talking to her again. "I helped get her back but by the time it was all said and over probably would have ended up worse off if she wasn't there. My body wasn't exactly ready for strain after being poked and tested on plus I got hit multiple times." While she had done a good deal and wasn't discounting it, Celestia had done most of it after being freed and there would be no lying about that even though she would keep the other girls secret tightly.

"They should be letting me out in a few days, harder part is going to be getting Priestess to lighten up after this, you came at a lucky time, she won't be back for hours." She could only imagine the woman's reaction to her ninja team-mate being here, much less the one which was known to contain a bijuu. "You have time, but it may be wise to leave around 3 to ensure you don't encounter her, she'll likely be rather rude and nasty with you should you cross." Minx couldn't let priestess just walk in and start shouting at him without warning, the older woman did indeed have lots against.

Last edited by Minx Ulna on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 6:18 pm
Kazetora could not help but smile at the girl as she giggled and made a comment about directing her thanks to the gift shop instead.  The young girl then began to explain how she ended up in the hospital to which the young Uchiha with the red dye job for a hair color began to listen to her. He listened as best he could to the story despite all the machinery in the room and such, knowing that it was a relatively important story to hear.

She had mentioned that Celestia had been taken by someone, something he had not yet been told either.  This caused his blood to boil, though they had not been together long they were teammates, there was a bond between them that would likely stay forever.  If someone was looking, they’d notice the two whisker’s on his face start to become more...defined.  However as she spoke and told him that she had helped to rescue her, he began to calm down and the whisker mark returned to normal.

You say you were being poked and prodded...why so? Why do they need to run such tests on you? Do you have some sort of illness?” Kazetora knew little of his team outside of their names.  He had seen next to nothing of their combat capabilities and was left in the dark on their backgrounds.  All he knew was that she had a stick in the mud of a guardian.  When she mentioned that he had good timing and that the priestess would be cross at him for being around her.  He was used to this sort of reaction in those around him.

What will she do? I doubt she’d be capable of making me leave if she were here.  I’m not as weak as that, that some old lady could make me do anything...unless her name is Haru...Haru scares me...I’ve seen her in action, its a terrifying sight I tell ya!” He laughed a bit, remembering some of Haru’s skills.  Remembering when he first met her as his team leader, and how her shadow clones basically walked over him, Castus and Machi...He wondered where those two were now, they had disappeared around the time Celestia and Minx had joined, he figured they were simply reassigned for whatever reason...

WORD COUNT 382
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 pm
Minx sighed slightly, moving the blanket they had on her as it was getting a bit hot on her in spite of the room being average cold hospital temperature. Honestly, it amazed her sometimes that she wasn't merely numb to all of this stuff. At his inquiry to if she was sick the white haired girl shook her head. "Not anymore." She had to be symptom free for a few months before they even considered letting her take the genin test. "But that's how I first ended up in Konohagakure, my birth village didn't have the medical tools necessary to save my life." She could remember how panicked everyone had gotten when she first fell ill and how hard they'd fought the idea they'd need to take her out of the village to save 'the vessel', infuriating.

"But honestly, full recovery was somewhat of an unexpected outcome so they still test me frequently out of fear it'll come back." Each time they came in she had to fight the fear that somehow they'd discovered Matatabi and had become a threat. Hopefully, one day she'd not need to come into check up's at all anymore because truly that would delight the pale teenager. "Don't worry, really I'm fine." Well she would be when they let her out! "My skin and hair aren't part of any terminal illness, my parents were both kaguya, the clan is kind of predisposed towards pale to nearly white features due to our ability." While she didn't count herself as Kaguya due to having no 'real family' the young girl did know her skin tone and hair could sometimes be alarming since they weren't the most normal for someone especially one so young.

Minx wanted to make sure Kazetora was truly reassured thus one hand moved over to the opposing wrist to grip a protrusion that suddenly grew from it. "See?" Without even flinching or blinking she pulled a foot long spike of bone from her body the skin sealing back after. "It's bone and also a big part of why I'm so, erm, slight." Of course, even outside of her weight the female had delicate features but creating whatever amount she pleased of something normally only formed in utero had a decent contribution to her lack of weight.

Smiling softly she shook her head when he proclaimed not to be afraid of Priestess, if only things were that simple. "I wouldn't underestimate Priestess." After-all, they believed her to be capable enough no one else came with! "The only skilled ninja Kasha Village had was my father, the temple of matatabi has been responsible for protecting the village and itself for years. Essentially those who become priestesses, priests or otherwise serve the temple directly are the villages ninja in a sense." Unless your name was Minx, than your only role was to be the vessel for the two-tails and locked away inside of the building! Well, not anymore because she was never going back. Lightly she chuckled. "Than training should be fun." She wasn't scared of this at all, Minx just wanted to be able to live free with Matatabi and this would allow that.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 7:23 pm
Kazetora listened as the girl explained without really explaining.  Stating that she was being checked to make sure that an illness she had had was fully gone.  That there was some skepticism to her having made a full recovery.  Kazetora nodded a bit and went slightly wide eyed when a piece of her bone stuck out about a foot from her arm and then she effortlessly snapped it off without so much as a wince and healed nearly as fast as he could with Kurama’s influence on his body.  He was impressed to say the least as he watched that.

Well...I’ll be damned, I thought only I healed that fast thanks to Kurama, but that...you are saying that your entire family lineage can do such feats? Impressive...” Said the Uchiha as he blinked at the bone, not used to seeing them pulled so cleanly from someone’s body.  Usually if he saw bone sticking out, it was because he had just broken someone’s leg or arm or something similar.  This was a first for him, he did not really comment on her being pale or her hair being white, he did not mind, he found her cute though and that was really it.

He then listened as she explained that in her village, people who served in the temple of Matatabi – people like the priestess – were like the village’s ninja.  Kazetora blinked a bit as something began to spin in his mind, the name Matatabi.  He felt like he had heard that name before then Kurama spoke up in his mind “Matatabi is that weird two-tailed fire cat...An improvement for sure over that stupid tanuki that is the One-Tailed Shukaku...” Kazetora audibly laughed a bit in the physical world and then looked to Minx.

Isn’t Matatabi the two tailed cat? I didn’t think anyone worshipped it...At least if my personal interactions with others after they found out I had the Nine Tailed Fox Spirit sealed within my body is any indication, you’d think they’d hate you and be glad you’re gone...” As he spoke his voice began to wilt a bit, remembering all the hardships he had gone through because he was an Uchiha and because he had Kurama sealed inside of him.  However, he had quickly returned to normal before very long, the sadness lasting for only a few fleeting moments.

He chuckled a little bit and said “I’d like to see how strong this Priestess is, my Sharingan could probably handle her pretty quick, I doubt your village has much experience dealing with it after all...even though my Sharingan is nowhere near as strong as Haru-Sensei’s...” Kazetora smirked a bit at the girl, actually wanting to meet this Priestess and put her in her place, to remind her that Minx was a Shinobi and not some random child that she could boss around.  No, she was a Shinobi now and she was property of the village, so if anyone could boss her around it was going to be him since he was likely an older and longer run Shinobi...

WORD COUNT 510
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 8:26 pm
Made sense that someone with a Bijuu could heal like that, though Minx was certain her own ability wasn't tied in considering the few mentions she knew of her parents included them doing the same. However, she wouldn't be surprised if having Matatabi inside had aided in mastering the trait somehow. "Yes, from what I was told. Although from my understanding we all have different levels of stamina related to it, apparently my mother couldn't do it even a forth the number of times my father could. I've never found my own limit." and she'd generally never been encouraged or much done it until she chose that she'd become a ninja if she ever recovered. Certainly, Matatabi had her use it occasionally before than but none of that was anything compared to how she messed with skeletal matters now.

A bright smile overcame the girls face when he mentioned her bijuu correctly in spite of not knowing said feline was actually in the room inside of her. 'Seems Kurama ensures the boy is properly educated at least.' Minx could agree with that statement. "Not just one, the entire village. When Matatabi went missing off the radar, everyone had a melt down." Obviously not everyone had been made privy to the fact the two-tails became sealed inside of her for it's own protection, otherwise large villages would have been able to get the info easily. To those outside a select few in the temple? Matatabi was gone and had been for a decade now with her as 'the holy vessel' being the only connection they had left to it. "Well, sadly you wouldn't get much better in Kasha Village, it would be the same treatment for a different reason if known. They hate when the bijuu are weaponized or sealed against their will." Priestess would flip out finding they were on the same team, an episode the young girl was not sure she wanted to deal with yet.

"I wouldn't know, when she brought me here I was the youngest member of the temple so I've not seen her fight. It may really be best to not trifle with her." Minx really didn't think of herself as any member though because while Priestess called her the heir to prevent outside suspicion they both knew the truth. She'd never be anything more than some pot kept in that room and garden to the temple, until the day death took her. "And Hopefully I never see her fight, I want to be a Ninja, not to go back." Plus she was not entirely certain that Priestess wouldn't go right for his seal to free a bijuu she perceived as prisoner in spite of all the people here. 'I still don't understand why you're stuck on something so stupid.' Minx sighed softly outwardly. 'How else am I supposed to protect you if anyone bad ever found out?' Why she hadn't just said that to Matatabi at first, was a mystery.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 6:08 pm
Smiling at Minx, the Uchiha would slowly stand up, he would respect her wishes to not be here should her priestess come back, last thing he wanted to do was cause an issue while the girl was supposed to be resting and healing. “Ok, well I’m going to go now, last thing we need is for the Priestess to find me here and get the wrong idea or worse get the right one and try to beat the stuffing out of me for either one.” He gave off a roguish half smile at her and began to walk towards the door, wondering just what kind of strength the priestess had...

WORD COUNT 110
Sorry for the short post, this is an exit unless stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}   Sick Days {Boys visit Minx} Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

Sick Days {Boys visit Minx}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1