We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 9:23 pm
Dressed in only a simple white dress her day had begun before the sun even rose into the sky. Dates like this where always the longest of them and they'd gotten painfully long ever since two-tails went into silence. Today was another occasion where the doctors poked, prodded, tested and otherwise evaluated her until they were content, regardless of her own opinions regarding it. For so long her Bijuu had been constant company when she had to submit to these but ever since she became a genin, she'd been on her own every time they called her in. After so long Priestess no longer considered anyone in the hospital as any possible threat capable of noticing the cat, so she got sent alone every time. Yet, there was no freedom to having a hospital band around her wrist and being confined to whatever space they decided appropriate at the time. Minx never knew when it was going to end and without her Bijuu now often simply lost track of how much time they kept her anyways. Nothing could be done, but oh so often the female wished that she could do something about it as the experience was so unpleasant each time.

Finally, the evening after the morning she'd arrived the doctors decided that she was indeed still well enough to leave again, unable to find any trace of her illness. The release process was the quickest part of the whole ordeal each time. "Minx are you sure you'll be alright getting home on your own? There have been rumors about illicit activity running about and you're so drained right now." From the young teenagers understanding the one speaking to her while helping her into a wheelchair was actually an ex-ninja whom retired to a simple nurse after injury, one of her more favored nurses to be honest. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I don't appear to have anything on me and who would want anything to do with someone who looks deathly as I do right now." At the moment, her normally snowy features just seemed entirely drained of color not even white, just absent, red gaze darkened and blood shot from the stress of all the testing. "Be careful, alright." Nodding slightly the female moved her hands to control the wheel chair so that she could finally leave the hospital behind. While the chair was actually unnecessary? Minx did appreciate them still offering it to her, accepting it on nights like tonight when she felt all her strength gone as if she'd get dizzy upon standing. Though tonight is was most likely due to needing food after all the blood samples and such they'd taken.

Deciding to take care of the most important thing first, Minx wheeled her way to the food district having several stops in mind. The genin's first stop was actually one of the grocery stores around the area. Finding all she wanted piece of cake, check out that could sometimes get a bit uncomfortable. "Hosting a party girl?" There it started with the questions. Minx supposed that she couldn't blame them when she did have six bags of 'candy', four large cans of sardines, two cans of tuna chunks, a few cans of yogurt, couple rolls of cheese, some chips, the largest soda she could find and a jug of water. "Something like that." A party of one where she would try to recover from the drain of the visit quickly enough to enjoy some her time before returning home. "Hope your friends are better eaters than you!" The old man irritated her as he laughed about that, it wasn't her fault that between hosting two-tails and her bone making ability she couldn't keep any weight on her body! "I'm sure it'll be fine." she muttered out as he scanned her items and kept speaking. "Not so sure. You should probably stick around and I'll carry your stuff for you when I get off, it's not safe for such a frail girl to be out alone at this hour." How was she supposed to snark him respectfully, without two-tails the young female really didn't know how to deal with this. "I'm N-" he cut her off with a wave of his hand. "Don't worry, it's no burden or trouble." She gripped the arm rests of her wheel chair, gritting her teeth. Minx hated this part most, until she'd had some food and a few hours of recovery, everyone treated her like she was anything but what she actually was. They wouldn't be so quick to dismiss her as weak if they knew she was strong enough to withstand having a Bijuu inside of her! Only, that had to remain secret forever, otherwise she'd be doing an incredibly poor job protecting the two-tails and that was the last thing she wanted.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 12:52 am
Celestia sat on her bed enjoying brushing her luscious tail when an insistent knock came from her door. Celestia sighed setting her brush aside on the nightstand and activating her transformation jutsu. "Come in dad."

"Hey Cele, where is the remote, is it in here?" Her dad asked plainly.

"Yea I think you shoved it up your butt during one of the last six times you came in here asking for it in the last fifteen freaking minuets."

"Don't be like that young lady. Where is the remote?"

"For the millionths time I don't have it. I'm not hiding it. I don't know where it is and there is no reason for it to be in my room. What drugs are you on this time? This is annoying as crap. Go take the ones that turn you into jello and leave me alone."

Her words did nothing though as her father came in anyways and started pulling out drawers and looking underthings.

"Dad get out of my room." Celestia said sternly getting off the bed and attempting to push him out. He was much larger than her though and swept her aside with a single arm knocking Celestia off her feet.

"Fine! You would have been back in the next five minuets anyways asking the same stupid question."

Celestia started getting ready to head out. She ran into a hiccup though when the drawer she kept her hair ties was empty. She looked around wondering if her father had tossed them out in his search. She hadn't though he'd gotten to this drawer yet. Then it dawned on her.

"Jericho!!!" Where was that snot nosed brat of a younger brother. Celestia stormed out of her room and into his. The white haired brat was lying on his bed playing his game tablet thing. "What did you do with my hair ties?"

"Me and some friends made a rubber band gun but we couldn't find any rubber bands."

"Ok so where are my hair ties?"

"I think Tim has the gun right now."

Celestia screamed in frustration and stormed out of the house to go buy some more hair ties. Next time her parents ask why she didn't bring in more money she is blaming it on Jericho losing her stuff. This was a large part of why she hadn't bothered to buy ninja tools yet. They'd be missing the day she got them.

She continued fuming for some time on her way to the store. After a little bit though she started breathing exercises to calm herself down. Celestia glanced at a grocery store seeing a girl in a wheel chair. She thought nothing of it for a split second before suddenly questioning if that was Minx. Maybe a grocery store might have hair ties too. Sounded like a good enough excuse to go in. Once in she was surprised to find it was Minx. She didn't look well at all and notably in a wheel chair. I mean she knew that already but that didn't make it any less surprising. "Minx what happened, why are you in a wheel chair?"

It seemed Minx was just trying to purchase some food and this store clerk was being insistent on helping her out but didn't want it. It's alright because she was here to save the day. "I can handle it from here sir, thank you." With that the two genin were about to head out but the clerk apparently still wasn't finished. "Now hold up. You two still need protection. Just hold on for a second and I'll bring you girls home."

Ok at first Celestia thought he was just being nice but now she was starting to understand Minx's annoyance with this guy. "Who said we were going home? I said I got it. Go back to stocking shelves."

"What's a bimbo like you going to do if something happens. Prostitute your way out of it?"

Celestia stopped dead in her tracks in disbelief. Just because she had a larger than average chest that meant she was some dumb bimbo? She wasn't even showing a hint of cleavage it was all covered up. She didn't like that kind of attention. And that second insult. Celestia deceptively calmly walked back up to the register and stared the man down. With a quick hand sign the kunoichi extended a palm out to the man and there was a sudden and very bright flash right at him. He screamed covering his eyes with both his hands and into his screaming mouth Celestia shoved a nearby small bag of potato chips. That felt great.

Celestia walked back out with Minx. "I was headed to the store to by some hair ties after my brother lost em. You want to come with?" Celestia asked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 2:05 am
Normally two-tails would be telling her to calm down, how to deal with someone treating her this way, they'd been like that since childhood. The silence in her head was deafening and honestly she couldn't even argue much because of the pain it induced, knowing the cat should be inputting there but wasn't. Pale hair bouncing as she jolted slightly in shock to hear Celestia's voice, momentarily Minx tried to focus on her team-mate instead of the male just like how she'd focus on two-tails. "Oh, this." It took a second to remember that the other girl had never seen her post check up before. Minx liked that, the mere fact that her 'team' had never seen her weak as she was when she decided to become a ninja so that she'd never have to put her Bijuu in that much danger ever again. Sure, it had turned out alright she was recovered now. However, she was not so daft as to think everything would have been alright if they found the Bijuu inside of her while helping her recover from illness. Honestly, it was just a matter of luck that everything had went so well, it could have been much worse.

"I'm certainly not going home." The female chuckled out slightly, it was much easier to deal with this guy when she wasn't alone. Nothing like having the two-tails in her head but an improvement nonetheless. Laughter dissolved her persona watching Celestia handle the cashier. It was entertaining to see his mouth stuffed like some holiday pig set on the table. Quickly paying and grabbing the few bags all her stuff had been put into she left with the other genin. Celestia may have been pushing her or maybe not, to be frank her mental state was not proper to remember, not without some sort of refill.

Once they were outside Minx went for her first goal, tearing open one of the sardine cans, tilting her head back with the can and dumping as many of them as she could into her mouth. "Hmpf." She tried to give some sort of response but first she had to swallow all of the sardines in her mouth, which was done with disturbing ease as if she'd done this before. It took the pale genin only a minute to finish the whole can. "Sure, maybe no one will try to treat me like some weak defenseless damsel if we're together." directly after speaking the red eyed girl finished off a second can of sardines identical to how she'd finished the first, quickly opening the remaining two in order to do the same thing to them. Honestly, it was a bit of a mess to eat four sardine cans quickly like that but the consumer didn't seem bothered.

"You'll have to forgive me normally I have better meal manners." One of the tuna chunk cans quickly was given the same treatment she'd given the sardine cans earlier, demolished and barely chewed. "I'm in the chair because they ran an excessive amount of tests on me to check my health, again." The eating comment was true though as she'd had far more proper manners at eating in the sushi restaurant, but right now the genin simply dumped the second tuna chunk can into her mouth. "They had me before the sun rose until just a little while ago, so clearly the tests took any energy I had." explaining the reasoning she quickly consumed the yogurt afterwards. "I've burned energy fast most of my life." In fact, she'd still had a high metabolism before the two-tails, becoming a Jin just accelerated it. Bag of chips fell victim. "But when I'm recovering it's obviously worse, I'm drained enough I could care less about the manners." Hopefully the other wouldn't think less of her over the need to forgo manners in order to give her body enough energy to heal from the tests quickly.

After all the eating so far, the girls eyes were back to their normal ruby shine even if the rest of her still seemed paler and sicker than normal. Glancing away for a moment she messed with her fingers for a moment. "Think you could push me on the way? It's hard to wheel and eat at the same time." She still had the soda, the candy bags, and cheese rolls to eat. Haru did say that they should support each other after-all and there was no danger to letting the other girl push her until she was finished eating. "Must be fun having siblings." Being the only orphan in the village, the female had never gotten the chance to have that sort of connection with someone. Save maybe two-tails in a sense.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 2:49 pm
Celestia stared in shock as the girl started downing the food like it was going to disappear at any moment if she didn't eat it all now and then apologized for manners. "Girl if you need food that bad, to hell with manners. I don't think anyone is going to blame you." As Minx continued to chow down on her food like there was literally going to be no tomorrow she explained what was going on. It sounded like such a pain to go through. "It kinda sounds like they are doing more harm than good."

Minx asked Celestia if she could push her wheel chair. "Of course." Celestia said enthusiastically. Grabbing the handles she began pushing Minx off to their destination. "Must be fun having siblings." Minx commented along the way. "Ha!" Celestia burst out. "It's not. All he does is steal my stuff and try and make my life a living hell. I don't really care about makeup much but if it wasn't for my brother I would at least keep some around. I thought boys were supposed to avoid that kind of stuff like it had cooties or something. But nope he'll snatch it right up and give my room or our parents room a makeover with it. I did get him back one time though." Celestia said a grin returning to her face as she recalled the memory. "He was experimenting with giving his man dolls or action figures whatever a makeover and I caught him. I love telling his friends all about it right in front of him and watching his face light up red as he tries to stop me. My whole family is a mess. I like the family that you choose much better. Maybe we could be sisters? Haru sensei seems to already consider us a family of sorts.

As they chatted Celestia took a shortcut through a back ally. She didn't think anything of it. Nobody ever did. It was exceedingly rare for any major criminal activity to happen in Konoha with how on top of everything the shinobi were. Konoha was supposed to be a safe haven away from the nastiness of the world. Celestia didn't even see it coming and it was so quick too. One moment she was pushing Minx's wheel chair and the next with a slight bump and she was gone. By the time Celestia's mind caught up with what was happening she was already tied up with even her mouth being taped shut and slung over some guy's shoulder who was running and jumping very quickly out of the village. "Woo she's a pretty one. She's going to fetch a high reward and favor with the boss." Said some woman with long blond hair and blue eyes following alongside her kidnapper. With all the jostling around Celestia couldn't get a good look at her face. Or at any of the features of the one carrying her.

Welp the situation was pretty obvious and the novelty of the situation quickly wore off. Being kidnapped was not on Celestia's bucket list and she began thrashing with everything she had. Her hands were bound in a criss cross pattern keeping her from forming any hand signs so she had nothing but her non-existent strength to work with. Still it did sorta did the trick and the guy carrying her tossed her onto the forest floor. Celestia groaned in pain at being handled so roughly. Going to be some bruises after this was all over. How did they get into the forest so quickly?

"Hey, you look kind of familiar now that I think about it." Said the guy who had been carrying her. She could get a good look at him now. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. Had a crazed look in his eyes both of them did like. It looked similar to dad's when he was taking all manner of illegal drugs like a stereotypical up to no good look, if that's a thing. "Yea you look a lot like that one woman. Tsuki something. You must be her daughter. She told me all about how proud she was you had become a kunoichi and was trying to help the family right before we." He didn't finish the sentence but instead licked his lips in a disturbing way. Celestia wished she didn't know what he could be talking about. Wished her mom didn't do that sort of thing. But she did. Her mom was out with a different guy every week. Especially when he was inebriated or otherwise 'out of it'. At the same time though she was glad that her mom was proud. They had never showed any sign they appreciated it instead always asking for more. "Luckily these ropes are too strong for that silly rope escape thing you shinobi are taught. You know for an older lady she pretty hot. I can only imagine how good her young daughter would be." He said with a scary look in his eyes as he started stalking towards her. It wasn't until now that the severity of the situation dawned on her. She was utterly terrified shaking her head desperately for any hope that he'd change his mind or something. How the hell had this happened? Why her?

'What are you doing girl! I told you if we are in danger you were to kill the culprit! You just going to let him have his way with you? Kill them both! Use our strength! These ropes are nothing if you let loose just a little.'

Celestia shook her head harder flinging the tears that were streaming down her face. Even now she wasn't willing to risk exposing her secret. The perceived pain and suffering she thought it would cause her for the rest of her life if anyone found out was a worse fate than even now. She'd rather die than go through that.

"Enough!" Shouted the accompanying blond woman. "You know we aren't supposed to rough them up too much especially on delivery and you have to pay like any other client. Knock her out and let's go." A swift kick to the head and Celestia's nightmare was over for the moment. "What the fuck!" The brown haired chuunin suddenly exclaimed. The blond chuunin turned around to see what the hold up was. "What the?" The blondy was equally as shocked and confused. The guy tentatively bent down and tugged on one of the fox ears feeling it and all around testing it's authenticity. "They're real?" "What happened, is it a jutsu?" The woman asked. "No I knocked her out and then out of nowhere this all suddenly appeared."

When Celestia woke up her whole body hurt especially her head. She tried clutching it before realizing she was still tied up and it had not all been a really awful nightmare. She was sitting on the ground with her hands and back tied to a pole in the ground while also being in a cage. Because apparently one kind of restraint wasn't enough. "Oh shit Shelly look! Her eyes are different too. They're slitted like a cat or something?" The brown haired kidnapper said to the blond one. "What are you freak?" Shelly asked. Celestia tilted her head sideways questioningly. Her mouth wasn't taped shut anymore but there wasn't much point in talking. She didn't want to talk to them or anyone in this............out door brothel camp? was the best she could come up with looking around. "Oh damn that was cute. I think she's turning me on." Shelly rolled her eyes at the guy. She opened the cage and walked in herself approuching Celestia as she did her best to shrink away. Shelly grabbed Celestia's tail and lifted it in front of her and repeated her question. "What are you?" Celestia's eyes lit up in shock and horror. When they knocked her out her transformation jutsu broke. She can't hold it while sleeping or anything.

Suddenly the camp started erupting in yelling, distracting her interrogators.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 8:08 pm
Celestia was likely right about it doing more harm than good, but someone didn't get to recover from something that was trying to kill them and just get to live their life without check ups. At least, not right away. Minx did hope that one day these check up's would be let go when they kept turning up bunches of nothing. "Probably right about that." It certainly wasn't pleasant to feel so drained after something which was supposed to be for her own good. "But, I can't blame them too much, the first time they saw me I was just, I was a child who could barely breathe much less stand on my own." It had been misery to get her breathing right again as it had involved a surgery to remove a bone growth which had been pressing in on one of her lungs. Getting to long term recovery had been an entire hassle to be honest, being as her appetite was entirely gone by the time Priestess had brought her in and her muscles barely responded to her.

The other girl seemed happy to be pushing her and it was nice to be able to enjoy each cheese block slower than she'd been eating everything else. Listening to the black haired girl speak, Minx thought about how part of it sounded familiar yet not at the same time. "Don't worry about the makeup, you're not the only girl on the team who can't. Priestess won't let me have any, never has." because apparently adjusting her appearance when her purpose was to house the diety, was unacceptable, she had to be 'pure' or something. Minx never pretended to understand, since two-tails didn't actually care from their conversations. As the topic progressed, sorrow leaked its way into her in a way it hadn't been able to when she had two-tails speaking to her all the time.

"I-" Did she really even want to say anything, Minx laughed ruefully for a moment. "You'd have to be patient with me." Glancing up at the sky she let the bag of candy she'd just opened sit in her lap for the moment. "My father was one of the captain ninja in my village and he got called on for a mission months before I was born, he came back in a box. Mother survived long enough to name me, but the village temple took up raising me when Priestess returned the next morning to find her cold." Yet, it had never been a family. While the temple had given her the necessities none of that was the love of a family, a thing she'd never even thought to miss until she'd spent so long with two-tails. "So I wouldn't even know where to start." the female mused out, sipping on the soda between bites of candy.

Honestly, it was an exceptionally nice moment but the brief glimpse ended much sooner than it should have. Shooting up from the chair, Minx barely caught sight of what happened as her head went light and she nearly passed out from standing so quick. Slumping down she struggled to keep her eyes on the direction they were taking her team-mate, barely managing it. From what she had caught sight of it was around two people but since they were moving Celestia it was possible they had a camp with far more members. Struggling back to her feet eventually the dizziness faded out and although weaker than normal still she could feel enough strength in her body to get moving. "This certainly isn't going to be good for recovery." she sighed softly, rolling her shoulders slightly before taking to the rooftops to follow the path they'd taken out of the village.

Minx knew that something was going to need done but she hadn't really thought that far past realizing if she didn't pursue than Celestia would probably be gone for good before she could get someone. "What Do You Think You're Doing?" her red eyes grew moist hearing the voice that had been missing for so long but she couldn't break down right now! "I don't know, but I can't just leave her to their mercy." No clue what they wanted to do to Celestia, what they could be after from her team-mate, thousands of possibilities clouded her mind. "Yes, actually you can, it's simple as going home, right now. Go tell one of those ninja who have become so precious to you!" Well, her Bijuu was just going to have to get used to coming along for this ride! Minx couldn't just turn her back on the other girl. "No I can't. How am I ever supposed to be strong enough, if I can't even keep another genin safe?!" After she snapped out the comment angrily silence once more filled her head absolutely deafening once more. Why couldn't the Bijuu understand this? What was it's hang up.

Eventually catching sight of the camp from a distance the female stopped dead balancing on a tree branch. There was lots to see, many other captives most of them children of various ages. It would not be easy to rescue the other girl that was for sure. "You're still doing this?" huffing out softly the pale haired girl nodded her head because there was no other choice. She could hear the cat sigh inside of her head. "At least do this right and listen to me because you stand no chance against them in a fair fight." Thinking for a moment eventually she nodded knowing that Matatabi would do what it needed in order to ensure it's safety meaning that it would not misguide her right now. "So what do you recommend?" She didn't want to wait too long for some purrfect plan considering the danger that Celestia was most likely in. "Their desires are clearly displayed by the sorts of captives they have, the condition of the camp. Use it, be clever." Rolling her eyes slightly the young girl couldn't argue much because Matatabi was clearly right about this being a truly disgusting illicit camp. She could sneak attack them if she played into things right. Plotting out her plan the female sighed softly before descending the tree to start it into motion.

"Stop right ther-   What the?" It seems the red headed chunnin was surprised by the sight of the slender ghostly girl in her white dress approaching the camp. "Y.. your comrades. They took my friend, I want to be with her again." Obviously their was doubt in the other's eyes this didn't seem like a very sane request nor logical, however that was exactly why she knew it would work. Turning on the tears Minx looked up at the red head. "Please, I'll prove it if needed, I just want to be with my friend again!" The camp wasn't exactly small as it could be thus she was going to need this ninja to take her to Celestia if a successful rescue was to happen. Moments ticked by slowly as the other person involved considered her statement before grinning slightly at her. "You want to be with your friend? Than prove it, undress." the rage rose inside of her and she would have slipped up for sure. "Calm, remember why you're here. Just be careful no one tries anything that could reveal your seal." Matatabi reminded her to think about Celestia but also cautioned against anyone making the seal marking her a jinchuriki visible, it was unlikely to happen, but one could never be too careful. The man got exactly what he wanted as she pulled her dress up and over her head, honestly it was likely something for her to be thankful for as it saved her from tearing the clothing later on.

Once the socks and shoes came off the man changed his tone. "Wait, wait, we need to get to the bosses first!" Bingo! Minx didn't fight as the red head grabbed her arm and began pushing her forward through the camp. Eventually, her eyes fell upon what she thought could be Celestia albeit there were clear differences that at the moment she didn't bother to question as the little details she always remembered about people when observing them matched closely enough. Perhaps they used some transformation jutsu to make her more attractive to them. "Remember your manners, this part really is distasteful but humans will be humans, so you haven't much choice." If this wasn't a sneak attack than the white haired girl would have laughed but laughing would bring too many questions. "You'll have to forgive how unpleasant this will be." she whispered the comment taking a bouncy step backwards to shove her back against the red head's chest ejecting a sharp spike of bone from her spine to lodge in his chest. The blood he coughed out splattered across the side of her face and she flinched at that not having expected it, apparently her hit was far from neat enough to make it quick as he spluttered behind her for several moments.

The red head ceasing moving and slumping against her caught the attention of other's in the camp, mercenaries moving forward to check on things. "Now, just like we practiced on your seventh birthday only with your newer offensive abilities thrown in however you can think to!" At the comment, Minx sprung into action stepping forward to dislodge from the male launching into the air by ejecting a bone the same height as her from her foot, moving both hands to fire bone spikes like kunia at the closest two approaching enemies. One was struck and taken out of the fight albeit likely still alive, the other was barely grazed. Keeping the main goal in mind the genin extended a length of bone once more her height only horizontal this time, running along it as both it and her fell like a tree so she could gain some distance and finally jump to the top of the cage they had Celestia in. Obviously, it caused an excessive commotion. A more experienced Ninja may have been able to get a better plan that didn't involve the kunia that just cut across her upper arm barely dodged, but this was what she had.

"My team-mate and I will be leaving with all the other captives now. How many casualties we have to make in order to accomplish that, entirely up to you, so I apologize ahead of time if I have to be unpleasant." With that she generated several lightning balls, sending two downwards to shatter the cage plus impact shelly, the other balls firing at the man outside the cage and the nearby mercs. However, Minx had much more experience in dodging meaning that only the one aimed at shelly had really done much of anything. Landing wobbly next to where Celestia was tied the red eyed girl crouched down. "You're going to be alright." Of course, before she could reach for the ropes a kunia sliced across her cheek. "Idiot, leaving yourself so opened!" Gritting her teeth Minx lifted her arms as if surrendering before tilting her fingers downward and firing a row of bones from them to make a pseudo barrier in front of them to buy her time to try to untie Celestia somehow. "Damn, they have so many ropes on you!" Minx was in the process of cutting random ropes attempting to free Celestia when someone she couldn't clearly see bust through the layer of bones and knocked her back, landing atop her. "Rude!" Yet, she was pinned meaning her normally super mobile techniques weren't too useful. Could she do the impaling trick again? Good as she was at observing her plan had been to get her team-mate she hadn't thought enough about what to do about this. "Get Off!" all she could think was letting a bone come up from her shoulder beside her bra strap to slice the side of the other's arm causing pain enough for her to roll out from under. Still... they were out numbered badly, and she didn't know if that last cut had gotten her team-mate free.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:48 pm
It seemed the commotion was started by Minx. She was naked, in nothing but her undergarments. They caught her too and were already... Celestia didn't want to think about it. She banished those sickening thoughts from her head. At least Minx escaped and was causing trouble. She'd be lying if she said she didn't want them all to die right now. But Celestia found herself being brought to sensei's words. Did they actually deserve death?

'Enough Celestia Tsuki! You are too bright to be so naive. Your optimism is going to get people raped and killed. Maybe even yourself. Yes one or two or three may change their ways but the rest are going to go right back to doing the same thing. You are being optimistic on the good people could become and ignoring the actions and suffering they are causing now. You want to give everyone a second chance but you are putting your life, my life, and the lives of others in jeopardy. This is the last time I am going to say this. If anyone threatens us or otherwise puts our lives in danger. Then you are to kill the culprit!'

As she was being lectured Minx was getting to work on freeing her. Busting up the cage, knocking away her interrogator, and removing her bindings. Damn Minx was a badass. What was looking like a great turn of events turned really bad again very quickly as the brown haired one jumped on Minx pinning her to the ground. Celestia's bindings were weakened but still in tact. Unfortunately Celestia wasn't very naturally strong and still couldn't get free.

Seeing her sister pinned like that combined with Kurama's words something just clicked or snapped within her. She unleashed every bit of power that was held back just short of transforming into the giant fox itself. Eight addition tails sprung forth for nine fluffy fox tails in total swaying about elegantly and with it a massive chakra shockwave that blew apart what was left of the cage and everything else around like a hurricane just hit the place. The guy pinning Minx likewise was also sent flying but since Minx herself was prone on the ground it would only roll her not causing anything beyond a few scrapes.
Spoiler:

Celestia's eyes were now crimson red and she was pissed. But it wasn't uncontrolled rage like one might expect from a jinchuuriki. Celestia's rage was focused and she was in full control. Kurama had no desire to take her over. What followed was a massacre of the culprits as the angry kitsune literally squished everyone responsible, clients included.

When it was done Celestia approached Minx with great trepidation. Her eight tails vanished leaving her with just the one tail that was always there and her eyes returned to their natural green color though the pupil was still slit. She didn't bother activating her transformating jutsu. She would after the first responders showed up and they started to help out the victims. Her hopefully still sister already knew now and Celestia didn't want to hide it till they could talked about it. It would feel wrong. "Minx are you alright?" Celestia asked hesitantly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 5:05 pm
It would be lying to claim that after so long of being treated by those 'closest' to her as nothing but a vessel that she hadn't become slightly convinced subconsciously. Unaware of her own lack of 'confidence' so to speak most of the 'bad ass' was internally contributed to Matatabi being willing to speak to her again. Yet, she wasn't using the Bijuu's power, heck the beast wasn't even giving her warnings on people's locations or anything of the sort. Certainly the two-tails had taught her lots of what she used in some sense, but she was the one in control and committing each action. It was kinda lost on her.

When Minx was rolled by the shockwave of chakra obviously more scrapes and scratches scattered across her body. The genin looked like a bloody mess at the start of Celestia's rampage. However, when things erupted obviously the attacks of the enemies ramped up and she had to fight some still managing to win a few but also obtaining several more cuts along her body. At the end minx had her own blood dripping from one shoulder, her cheek, a shallow cut on her flank and one on her lower leg in addition to blood from scrapes, with blood down her back, across her other cheek and encompassing one hand from kills she'd had to make. Honestly, unless someone was right on the genin it was hard to tell what blood was her own and what wasn't.

Just remaining still for a moment the pale girl observed their surroundings carefully once more now that she could. "I'd normally encourage re-evaluation of environment, but her tails may be more pressing." It took several moments after her Bijuu's comment for Minx to even really think about it at all. She was waiting for the guilt to sink it but it just wasn't coming. Maybe it was some sort of delayed reaction? Hopefully, she wanted to be normal as possible it would keep Matatabi safer. Thinking of her own Bijuu was what caused her eyes to widen notably and her body to jolt for a second. "Oh gosh, I should apologize!" Celestia must think her some kind of idiot for standing there like a dummy who just didn't get it for a good two minutes. "I guess after everything my brain is a bit sluggish, I took far too long to realize. You have one of the Bijuu don't you? I mean they're the only things I know of with multiple tails." the young girl shook her head slightly, sighing out as she slumped against the ground just laying there breathing for the moment. It hurt where she'd been stabbed and from using so much energy fighting her whole body was sore. At least Celestia was safe though, that was a goal accomplished.

Catching up to herself the red eyed girl smiled lazily for a moment looking right at her team-mate. "Though you should know, any big scary Jinchuriki points you think that you may have just earned. Don't exist." Considering how the world was? Celestia had to be thinking about it, worrying over if this changed things or waiting for the acknowledgement of power, neither was coming. "Bijuu don't scare me." It was an odd thing and she wondered how to explain it since she didn't yet know how Celestia viewed her own. "I've met one that wasn't sealed, they aren't monsters at their base." maybe if the other girl proved she saw hers as more than some power source, something to be ashamed of or such, she'd tell her that she hadn't just met said Bijuu, that it now lived inside of her.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 12:20 am
Celestia felt very uncomfortable with the resulting silence. Minx seemed to barely register she was there instead looking at what had happened to the surroundings. Then out of nowhere she apologized. Apparently she hadn't realized until just now that Celestia was a jinchuuriki. Celestia couldn't hide her look of disbelief. It offending actually that she'd gone through all this effort and stress to hide her physical alterations and status as a jinchuuriki and Minx not only don't notice but barely cares.

"Ummm yes. I was actually the first to have half of Kurama sealed in me. They used an experimental sealing technique that changed my DNA to more closely match the fox inside me. I use the transformation technique everyday to hide it. Only the hokage and elders know. Even my parents don't know."

Minx slumped to the ground and Celestia was suddenly very worried. She'd assumed none of the blood covering her was her own but taking more careful stock of her injuries Celestia was very wrong. Not to mention it was actually a miracle she had been able to fight having been restricted to a wheel chair not long ago. "I'll be right back. This will only take a moment." Celestia went around to some of the corpses and collected articles of clothing especially those with the least amount of blood on them. Celestia came back and started wiping away the blood to get a better look and address the wounds using some of the clothing articles to bandage any of the more serious ones and finally a blue shirt that was too big for Minx but it would still work. Celestia slipped it on her. Would be embarrassing when helped arrived to be practically naked.

Minx then made a comment about big scary jinchuuriki points and not being scared of bijuu. "What are you talking about? Scaring you is the last thing I want to do. And of course they aren't monsters otherwise Kurama would have taken me over and released himself the moment I used almost all of his power a moment ago. Though with how closely connected we are I have a hard time knowing what is his power and what is mine. Kinda all blurs together. Heck if anything we're the monsters. Even if he doesn't want to admit it he cares for me and looks out for me more than anyone else ever has." 'Humph' "Anyway if anything I should be apologizing to you. Anything they would have done I would have healed from. Being raped would have sucked. You look really hurt though and right after all the testing you got earlier today. I'm so sorry, but also thanks."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 1:06 am
From the look of disbelief it was clear she'd probably behaved abnormally somewhere; Gosh just couldn't help it, could she? It really wasn't any intentional- "Idiot, she's spent effort hiding this and you're acting as if these changes are nothing." Oh, that actually made sense now she'd have to think about how to repair that bridge. However, her head was slightly too fuzzy for such things considering how she had to lay down so quickly after.

Fog encompassing her brain as she stared, Minx kept thinking while Celestia attempted tending to her wounds. Once anything that could be wrapped had been secured her mental train started evening out more as blood loss slowed allowing her body to begin recovering easier. The other girl was so concerned and part of her did want to say it, express that she'd be alright because she didn't have to recover on her own either. However, that secret was not entirely hers and her brow furrowed somewhat discontent as she realized saying anything would be breaking the trust of who she cared about most in this world. Only, something changed in that moment causing her eyes to widen in shock. "The way she talks about Kuruma, it should be alright." Minx sat straight up nearly doubling over from the dizzy rush it caused. "You're Sure?! I Was Never Supposed To Breathe A Word. You're the one whose endangered if we're wrong." But Minx couldn't deny the idea of letting someone else know after so long, it felt so tempting, all the words on the tip of her tongue. "Well, you have to now, you responded out loud." The cat chuckled, uncomfortable but especially after tonight it understood that Minx couldn't live with just it, not forever.

Laughing slightly awkwardly the female looked over at Celestia looking much like the cat caught with the canary in its mouth. "I'm sorry, I must have looked crazy there." Matatabi being alright with this meant everything, but it didn't make figuring out how to say it any easier. "You don't have to hide any of it from me, the changes, kuruma, any of it." moving forward slightly she'd put her arms around Celestia as both a gesture and to provide her wobbly self more stability. "You're not entirely alone hiding such a thing." Maybe the story was the best method. "My birth village always has worshipped the two-tails, it'd visit occasionally, the entire temple is dedicated body, heart, mind, and soul. Ten year's ago when she felt the large villages hunting her closing in, Matatabi came to kasha village for help evading it's pursuers. The solution was simple to them, hide her inside of someone, so they did, me." After speaking she pulled back slightly, had to see the other girls reaction as she'd never told anyone else. "Though I can't do anything impressive as you, her power isn't mine and I've never even tried before." Just say anything, laughing awkwardly she couldn't stand the silence.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 1:51 am
Celestia gave a relieved smile as Minx seemed to already be recovering some. Celestia was almost startled into falling backwards though when the girl suddenly stood up and starting spouting things that didn't really make sense. Was she talking about her secret, cuz yea she would appreciate it if Minx didn't breath a word about it to anyone. The girl awkwardly laughed and then meta commented on her own confusing words. "Umm yea I'm a little confused." Celestia said laughing awkwardly a little herself. She then proceeded to say Celestia didn't have to hide it from her and gave her a hug. Celestia gladly returned it happy to have a peer knowing her secret. With Haru and Minx now Celestia didn't feel so stressed about it like she could easily go on hiding it from everyone else now and that there were people she could turn to, to just talk about things.

Not alone? "I don't think Kaz counts everyone knows..." Cele didn't get to finish as Minx started talking randomly about her village. Like where is this coming from? But as she kept talking realization slowly dawned on Celestia's features. Everything was making sense now. Why she was so shy and the weird relationship with that priest. 'Why the didn't you tell me Kurama?' 'It wasn't any of your business, so not my place to say.' Celestia went back to hugging Minx more earnestly and trying to comfort her this time around. "We really are sisters then!" Celestia said with a great big smile. "If you ever need anything please come see me. We'll keep each others secret and look out for one another."

It seemed fate was smiling down on her finally. Her new family was so amazing.

It didn't take much longer for the place to get swarmed with emergency personal and ninja. Celestia had engaged her transformation jutsu before they arrived. The children and all the victims of the incident were brought to therapy while Minx and Celestia were to be taken away for questioning.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Celestia on Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next