New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 4:29 pm
Haru would be filing through the newest Genin additions to the Leaf village. Sitting in her office and stamping  those who she thought were ready to be assigned to squadrons and teams of their own. As she did so; she couldn't help but remember when her own 3 students came before her as nothing more than sheets of paper and information.

How much more they meant to her now after these months of training was absurd. So she was very careful as it came to assigning them to certain Chuunin or Jonin. Two of her students were jinchuuriki; so she had a very different experience ahead of her as a sensei than most could ever dream of. Even one was an extreme rarity. It served to show the councilmembers approval of her skill; or it served as some form of elaborate set up she wasn't aware of yet.

Shrugging; she flipped to another page.

A rather handsome green haired young lad appeared before her. He seemed highly skilled and optimistic from the reports here. She hesitated for a moment unsure if she was willing to assign the young man she was reading about to a squad just yet. He seemed so innocent. However, something about him seemed very determined. Reminding her of herself in the past briefly; except for his positive outlook. Stamping it with a "HOLD" in bright red letters, she would move on and exit her office after filing everything away and forwarding the ones she'd assigned to the proper channels.

Once outside of the Elder Council Building, she would stretch and rest one arm on her sword as usual as she walked back out. When she did so a few jonin snapped to attention at her leaving the building. One such male jonin around her age let his eyes fall right into her cleavage; her white gi unzipped a bit. As she passed him; she would deliver a chop to his face which caused him to fall into a full faceplant as she struck him with incredible force. Comically she hadn't stopped moving as she did so; the other jonin snickering behind her laughing at their comrade as she did so.

In the village properly after a few moments she would have a sense of deja vu as she spotted a young kid for the second time today. It was the green haired youth known as Shiki. He was alone for now. Watching him from a distance, she was curious as to his behavior. Deciding to follow him at a distance for awhile; after about ten minutes she would approach him from behind, clocking him to see how good he was at detecting someone approaching. When she was upon him, silent as a cat; she would speak.

"Well hello there, Shiki is it?" she would continue with her usual serious tone and expression. "You've recently become a Genin...an official shinobi..congratulations." she would give him a small grin, but her eyes remained serious as usual. "I am Uchiha Haru, a member of the Elder Council; and the Head of ANBU." she would then pause for a little while to let this dawn on him for awhile. "Your file crossed my desk this morning....I could've assigned you to a squad....but I chose not too. We don't know enough about you yet.......can you fight? Are you smart? Things like this....."

She marveled at her luck running into the young lad. His test scores were definitely suitable. But there was more to being a shinobi than just being smart. She'd found that out the hard way when she was his age.

"I'll be sure to be keeping a close eye on you...." she would say before beginning to turn in a whip of her ponytail and walk away with her arm still resting on her sword on her hip.

Last edited by Haru Uchiha on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 6:51 pm
The young was panting a bit as he was covered in dirt marks and had clearly been training all by himself, after awhile of training Shiki had decided that it was high-time to grab some food -- Mostly because his stomach was growling at him since he had been training since the previous night, the green haired teenager groaned softly as his emerald hues gazed towards the shuriken and kunai's which had embedded themselves into the nearby tree's along with a few dent marks and broken branches that he had caused with his wind release.

Shiki started to stretch before grabbing his bottle of water and began to guzzle it down, some of the clear liquid running out of the sides of his mouth where it drizzled down his chin and dropped onto the floor, the 13-year old then wiped his mouth with an arm. He then turned after collecting his weapons and slipping them into the pouch that was attached to his waistband near the backside.

The green-haired teenager soon re-entered the town of Konohagure, a soft smile being across his face as he felt good about his training that had been going on from the previous night til now which was around lunch time. As he made his way through the streets the young Genin sensed someone following him, but he decided to just continue walking but the moment that the female spoke he quickly turned as if he had been floating on air which kicked up the dirt around his feet. It was rare that someone would approach him ---- Well unless it was his Academy teacher who'd often be telling him off previously for misbehaving, he stared up towards the lady as she commented on his name before introducing herself, a slight pout forming on his lips as he folding his arms across his chest.

"How don't ya have enough info on me? It's not like I've been anywhere else, kinda hard to do when you don't have anyone" he retorted a tad bit coldly, but it was clear he was just tired, the markings of him having been training for an strenuous amount of time along with the fact that his stomach was giving light growls and his chakra seemed quite low.  "Oi, Lady, I dunno what your business is but you're the one keeping me away from getting a squad I'll kick yer ass right now --- All I want to do is to explore out of this place and be on my own team.....I wanna be like my parents and find out what happened to them......They wouldn't have died that easily" he spoke, albeit he had actually quietened his voice when he started to speak about his parents, despite it having been a fair good years ago, for him it was a touchy subject as he didn't have much memories of his parents but from what he had read within his Mother's books he could tell that they wern't just weak shinobi.

Shiki stared rather intently towards Haru as he watched her starting to walk away, which slightly ticked the young boy slightly, why would someone just come up and tell someone that --- Why was she stopping him from being apart of a team? Did this Haru have something against him over his parents? Did she have more information in regards to his parents? There was so many questions running through his mind which caused the green-haired male to grit his teeth slightly as his hands clenched themselves into fists before he shouted towards her "IF YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME I'LL FIND OUT YA'KNOW!!" he honestly did not care that he was speaking out of line towards an elder, let alone an Uchiha, but it might be child naivety but he clearly wasn't scared of her.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 2:06 pm
Haru smiled as she had just turned around when the boy began to rant and rant about him not having a chance to prove himself as of yet; she would keep her back turned and reply with a cold monotone. "Oh really? Well it seems you haven't even attempted to do any missions as of yet; even those restricted to the village." she said to his retort about not having an opportunity to prove himself.

Her back was still to him when he threatened her. He even mentioned his parents; and what had 'happened' to them. Had his parents been shinobi of some kind. He was quite young; perhaps Haru knew them from her academy days...wait. Wait a minute. His last name wasn't it Kazehaya? Her sharingan would turn on briefly with her back turned as she used a perfect recall technique; her eyes would return to their normal dark color as she closed her eyes. "Kick my ass? If you did that you'd be well on your way to Hokage...want to take a shot?" she would turn around as she would give a signature small grin.

As he screamed at her; she realized she might've been wrong about this young kid. He had plenty of fire in him. He would swear to find out if she knew something. She would get irritated and step forward as she was being yelled at in the middle of the street by some kid. A few Jonin snickered as Haru approached the kid.

With a flick of her wrist; she would unfan a Demon Wind Shuriken right at the boys neck.

"Yell at me again...." she said as she pricked his arm, drawing a little bit of blood with the Demon Wind Shuriken. "And I promise, I'll deliver you into a world of pain...I'm not your mother, I don't have to coddle you. I'm not your sister, I don't have to protect you. I am your superior, a member of the Elder Council of Konoha; and you will address me with respect. Child." she would flick the fanned weapon back together as it folded upon itself. Storing it back upon her belt on her side she would lick her thumb and wipe the blood from his arm in the spot where she'd pricked.

"Your name...Kazehaya...you wouldn't be related to Mrs. Kazehaya the academy teacher...would you?" Haru recalled fondly her academy teacher. She'd been replaced by another to go on maternity leave all those years ago as a young Haru's face was shown overlapping her current one briely; her Genin headband worn proudly and her signature high ponytail style still in place. As the vision faded she would have a serious look towards the young Shiki. "Answer me now or I'll force you too."

She stepped even closer to the young ninja; expecting him to run any second now. If he didn't she'd be somewhat proud of him. However, her academy teacher Kazehaya sensei; was the first person to believe in her. To tell her that "girls can be powerful too!" even though her father wanted to marry her off. If this was the baby that she'd had those years ago....she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 6:34 pm
Kazetora had been strolling through the village, he was rather bored.  It had been a while since the team had really done much of anything, in fact the original two that he had been on the team with had left some time ago.  He had been somewhat upset, but they had since been replaced with two girls, cute ones at that so...upgrade as far as he was concerned.  He had some money from his missions still and was considering purchasing some weapons and such, after all a good Shinobi always made sure he had the tools of the trade on them...right?

However, as he got towards the center of the village he could hear a small child shouting at someone.  Wondering what was going on, Kazetora wandered over, his hands clasped behind his dyed red hair in a rather lazy fashion.  As he approached, he saw the small green haired child..then the sight of his Sensei and cousin...of some sort, Uchiha Haru.  He could not help but audibly laugh at the small child who was laughing, continuing to laugh as saw Haru pull out her Demon Windmill Shuriken and place it away.  This child had all but begged to be put in a hole in the ground.

Kazetora could even hear Kurama in his mind laughing at the boy, both of them having known who this woman was and what she was capable with just a sideways glance...or the signature of her name on a piece of paper.  “Hey boy, you might wanna be careful or you’ll end up goin’ to yer mom cryin’ about the mean old lady over here!”  Kazetora had no clue who this child was nor what his backstory was, but he didn’t care...Though he almost immediately regretted insulting Haru, he knew that she would punish him for this…

Oh well, Kazetora then pulled his hands from behind his head and slid them into his pockets, watching the two of them as a few others stopped to stare at the scene as it unfolded.  Wondering just what would happen next.  The Uchiha boy then began to wish that he had stopped for a snack, maybe a vendor would start selling popcorn or dango to the show that was likely to unfold if this child kept shouting at Haru-obaa-chan...One could only hope.

WORD COUNT: 385
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 6:10 pm
An elaborate set up of Haru by the universe itself, was the most likely reason for the Uchiha having two  jinchuuriki considering that little known to the elder her third student was also one. Said secret bijuu holder spent her morning escaping out of her bedroom window. Priestess had become even stricter than normal after she was released from the hospital. Regardless the white haired girl traveled across the rooftops of the village, perhaps having a little more respect as a possible ninja from those around her these days than when she'd first crossed her teachers sight. Of course, there was also Celestia who knew the best kept secret she had but Minx wasn't too worried since it had been a bit and clearly no one else knew.

Halfway to the food vendor she was heading towards the pale teenager caught sight of her captain and the only boy on her team. If Kazetora normally thought of his team-mates as cute, today was certainly an amazing example of such. Minx was wearing an adorable little outfit compared to her normally scholarly attire. Beneath an oversized turtle neck sweater dress lay a loose long sleeve shirt the outfit paired with boots, her hair tied into pig tails to finish it off. The girls destination had been the same place she saw that shiny armor last time but clearly with new developments she wouldn't be getting there today. 'Such an impudent boy' she couldn't agree with Matatabi more.

Leaping off one of the roofs behind Shiki her red gaze was stormy upset from what she had overheard. Slender hands extending the female would shove out with her might, which considering she was a taijutsu user was plenty enough to knock him to the ground if he hadn't somehow dodged. "You think you can  be a ninja much less get a squad like this?" Minx seethed the comment out as she glared down at him, attempting to put her foot on his chest if he was down/still down. "If you can't even respect your superior you'll never get anywhere brat, learn some manners before you try anything else." huffing out she'd take a step back hair swaying as she took a breathe and let it out heavy to calm down. Such rudeness was intolerable. "Good morning, I apologize for the intrusion." Smiling the girl half bowed before looking happily at her captain and team-mate.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 8:35 pm
At the mention of the fact of him not doing any missions, he honestly had no comeback for that, the green-haired teen didn't see the point of doing missions by himself when the whole idea of being part of a squad was to do things as a team. His only response to that was literally to release a -tt- sound, which clearly showing Haru that he wasn't arguing with her against that, he knew that he had not picked any missions at all since recently becoming a Genin.

"I'll kick anyone's ass who keeps information about my parents away from me ---Even if it means going against an Elder like you or the Hokage" Shiki glared up towards Haru with his emerald hues, clearly showing that he was actually being honest and his determination was sincere. Even as the Uchiha pulled out a demon wind shuriken before nicking his neck, his determined stare and posture didn't falter in even the slightest, whereas most Genin his age would probably start crying and running off he was actually standing his ground. He had no-one at home to run to to cry at since from the age of 3 he had mostly grown up by himself.

"What if it is Kazehaya and what if I am? What's it even mean to ya' anyway? It's not like anyone cared about them" Shiki spoke with a slight tone of anger, it was clear he was mentioning the fact that he was the only one that left flowers at their grave --- Most times he would actually spend a good evening just sitting by their grave and talking to them about his day, about his troubles and stuff he's planning....Even if it was just talking to himself, it usually gave him a fantasy of what it would be like if they were still around.

Shiki really was not caring about the fact that he was causing a commotion within the town, for him it wasn't anything uncommon but when a male came up and made the comment about running of crying to his Mom decided to ignore the other. He wasn't going to give him the time of day, especially when he didn't know him and the other didn't know him.

But what got his attention was the girl that had appeared and tried to knock him down onto the ground, as the young boy was shoved he quickly did the hands signs for: snake, ram, boar, horse, bird before finally clapping his hands together. Wind gathered within his palms which he then outstretched and used the force to propel himself up and flipped over Haru before glaring towards the girl as he listened towards her words on how he practically couldn't be a ninja or get a squad with how he was in the fact he wasn't respecting his elders.

"...Respect is earned, it's not given, I don't care who you are if you think you gain respect by simply being an elder then you're just stupid" Shiki retorted, panting slightly as it was clear that his chakra levels were nearly drained and his scuffed up and dirt stained clothes and skin showed he had either been in a fight or some intensive training. He then stared towards Haru's back before pointing towards her "Now why does it matter so much that you are blocking me from getting my own team and what is so important about that fact I'm a Kazehaya?" Shiki retorted as he was wanting answers from her and not the other two who were trying to get involved.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 9:11 pm
Haru would smile at the boys resolve as he was purely determined more so than she thought he was. When she was about to reply; of all voices she heard Kazetora's. The 9 tails jinchuuriki; one half of the fox. The other half being a student of her own. He would warn the young Shiki about crossing Haru before leaning back with a chuckle of his own.

Blinking at him with surprise at this bit of knowledge he dropped; Haru would then be joined by another of her students hopping out of nowhere and shoving the kid; before he hit the ground he used some handseals and would push himself back upward with wind and launch himself over the group of three; landing a short ways away from them. Haru would look over to Minx as pride took over for a moment. She was back on her feet and better than ever. She knew it, and the village knew it.

"I believe your mother was my academy teacher, 19 years ago." she would smile at the young man and continue. "I just didn't know if you were ready or not; with no experience even on a mission involving finding a cat or guard duty; I wasn't sure if you were ready to have your life put on the line.....it appears I was wrong. You've obviously been training."

She would look over his clothing and then smile.

"Respect is given first, and kept. If you think it's proper to not respect someone until they've earned it....no one will respect you." she said hoping he remembered these words. Everyone deserved your respect until they proved otherwise.

"These are two of my students, Minx, and Kazetora." she motioned to the two of them. "This is Shiki...his mother taught me at the academy." she would say in her usual serious tone.

"Well, when you're fully rested why don't you try taking on a member of Team 1 in a training match." Haru would then stand between her teammates; giving the three of them a rather cool look as she would face Shiki. "I was wrong about you, and you're right. Long before I was an Elder, I was just a Genin like you. However, my rank doesn't make me any more or less important than anyone....in fact, I'd say you three as Genin are far more important than me. I promise the next time your file is in front of me; I'll make sure you end up on a squad."

She was only trying to protect him, since he was inexperienced but she realized her folly in that she was actually harming him rather than helping him. He needed as much experience as possible.

"Come on you two, I feel we've disturbed this one enough for one day. Unless you kids want to stay and play." she said as she paused after taking a few steps giving them a chance to do or say what they wanted before she would continue walking off toward the training grounds herself.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 6:05 pm
Kazetora could not help but laugh a bit as the child continued to talk a big game but did nothing to prove it other than stare at Haru-Sensei. Kazetora knew that if the child tried anything that he would be on the ground in seconds with several sharp objects sticking in him. Smirking Kazetora turned to walk away, having forgotten what brought him to the area before the shouting had started. “Kid, if you ever want to earn my respect, I’ll be more than willing to take you on. Remember that now.” With that the Uchiha would begin to walk away, his stomach starting to growl.

He wondered if he should get some food now or if he should wait...

WORD COUNT 120
Sorry for shortness, this is an exit if no one stops him.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 10:07 pm
Minx laughed this tiny giggle dripping with doubt and shock that any person could be so dim witted as the male spoke. Of course, as Matatabi chided her for such snickering it gave plenty of time for the interactions in front of them to play out. Just as Haru was finishing her speaking was when the pair finished their short mental banter over the events.

Brushing her white hair back the red eyed girl huffed slightly with a small smile. "I don't play anymore." Honestly, it had been forever since she played with another human with her sixth birthday being the last time it was permitted. Getting out once? Was enough for the priestess to take measures to make sure none of the other children would engage her if she got out again. Thus, Matatabi had been her only play mate for so long resulting in the girl not even knowing what to do on slim chance she ever got anyone to play with again. After-all playing games with a large bijuu who lived inside of you was far different from playing with another person!

"You'll never earn respect if you keep going like that as she said, may want to rethink things." The female bowed slightly as she turned around to race after Haru who was heading off towards the training grounds. "You're going to the training grounds, right ma'am? If that's the case I'm coming with, if you can pardon the intrusion." Minx seemed steadier talking on her feet than she'd been the last time her teacher had seen her, moving around with fluttering steps as she spoke to the other female. 'Turn your feet not your hips, you're wobbling a bit.' If it wouldn't be revealing she would have rolled her eyes but Minx quickly made the correction swaying slightly as she did so but not falling considering the feline was right it was more stable to 'dance' around like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]   New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx] Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

New Shinobi Old Rules [Shiki, Kazetora, Celestia, Minx]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1