We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 2:33 am
Pulled back into the hug she guessed it must have been alright somehow. Listening to Celestia speak was somewhat relieving since the girl had never been able to talk to anyone about this. Everyone in the temple? Had these wrong idea's about Matatabi, to an extent they worshipped their idea of the Bijuu more than the Bijuu itself sometimes, making them poor confidants. "Just you. Please, don't tell Haru, we have no way of knowing and I have to keep Matatabi safe, she's relying on me. Plus, to be frank she may get upset, she stopped speaking to me after I became a genin until tonight." Her Bijuu was frightened, and rightfully so but Minx felt it deep inside, she didn't want the two of them to have to live that way! Both of them deserved to be able to run 'free' so to speak.

They were to be questioned eventually. However, no one was exactly stupid enough to allow an injured girl in only a t-shirt to be thrown somewhere to wait especially when said girl was one of Haru's genin! Thus they were taken to the hospital so Minx's wounds could be properly looked after, disinfected and such, the nine yards. "We're waiting on your captain girls." It would have been better as a mission, Minx knew that, but they hadn't any choice. The pale girl was silent as the man standing next to one of the doctors working on checking her over, spoke to them. "Well, their captain will have to come to them. I'm admitting her, we try to schedule her check ups around her ninja work as they leave her incredibly weak, but she just had one today and than fought. Some of the tests I ran when you first brought them in are off, Minx needs to be put on a drip to help ensure her body recovers." With those words the doctor nodded for the nurse to move the bed he had Minx on and that Celestia could follow.

Once they were in the room and left alone for the moment, Minx turned her gaze to look at her team-mate. "Trust me, it's not actually that bad. Doctor Snart is being cautious if he was actually worried he'd have another two doctors and five nurses in here." Of course, she was happy for the caution as whatever the drip was putting into her would probably help quicker than her binge eating. "I'll recover pretty quickly with some rest and food after we get out." She wasn't lying, though the bruises from everything that had now appeared looked exceptionally alarming being shades of dark purple's and blacks against snowy skin. "And the meaning of some food in this case would be at least three times earlier, and please break it up into actual meals this time." she giggled slightly at the comment from Matatabi in her head, the end of silence she'd needed so desperately. Red gaze directly on Celestia's green eyes Minx's smile softened at the edges her eyes dropping slightly, one head reaching out to hold the other girls as she nodded off. The white haired girl would sleep until woken her up.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 6:19 pm
Haru would literally storm into the Konoha Hospital, a grand renown building well known across several different countries even. She would be moving forward at a good clip and a serious expression as the doors swung behind her; several people in the lobby's eyes went wide, especially some of the Jonin waiting on treatment of their own.

Behind her, she was flanked by two ANBU members. One wearing a dog type mask, another wearing an eagle type one. Both of them moved with Haru in unison without saying a word. One was armed to the teeth with shuriken and kunai, and several scrolls. Another had a simple sword on his hip. They would walk up too the desk as Haru merely stared the girl working the desk position down. She'd cut everyone else in the emergency room---and no one was going to say a god damn thing about it. Not now.

The desk clerk would look afraid, visibly. Looking past Haru and too the two masked individuals behind her; who looked quite menacing, terrifying even being masked in such a place. She would freak out fully and without a word get up and run away to get a doctor.

Haru merely scowled...boiled with anger within. The first person to say something wrong to her right now....let's not even think about it. Soon enough, a doctor who she recognized came out.

"Oh! Councilwoman Haru!" her actual title, she rarely heard it but he was being polite. "I knew you'd be here soo----" as he met Haru's gaze he could tell she wasn't in the mood for small talk. "Minx is this way, please follow me." as he said this, Haru and the two ANBU would follow closely behind him. The view would show Haru's eyes look to the back of the doctor's neck...she needed someone to blame for this...something to kill....someone to hurt. Was it his fault she wasn't fully recovered yet. No. Her eyes would move off his neck as they walked behind him. Several other patients went by with IV's attatched. Some without. Some needing help from nurses.

When they got to the room, Haru would look at the doctor. "I'll take it from here..." Haru would step into the room as the two ANBU members followed close behind her. Waiting for orders to kill someone or something as Haru had broken the situation down to them beforehand.

She stepped in slowly...each of her steps heard long before the girls could see her behind the curtains of the room. Moving them to the side. What she saw almost caused her Sharingan to activate it's her own. Minx was covered in bandages, some bloody. The sight...alone caused Haru to clench her sword with the hand that was resting on it. She looked to Celestia with a VERY serious look, as if looking for answers. For the first time in forever, she was angry. Truly angry.

"Minx...Celestia.....I'm here." she would walk up behind Celestia, who was currently looking over Minx and put a hand on her head; rubbing her hair with her fingernails a bit. But trying not to be too harsh because she herself was containing emotions. "I'm sure you did your best....I know how badly you want to protect all of us." she said to Celestia as she would turn to Minx who was bedridden. But conscious. "Why........why would you scare me like this." she said turning away from both of them, a rare emotional break for her. She was fine dealing out loss; but after her brother's death as an ANBU member....she could barely take anymore at this phase in her life.

With her back turned, her ponytail and hair would dip slightly up as she lowered her head and stared at the ground. She cried....for the first time in forever. But only a single tear; before both ANBU members tightened their grips on their weapons. They felt emotion too, even if they were trained not too. And at this moment; they were ready for any orders Haru would give. Neither of them had ever seen her crack. But this was her student, and they understood.

After the single tear fell, Haru would look up. With her Sharingan active; back still to the girls.

"Tell me who did this....they will be dead by the end of the night...their families can go to hell.....you're my family. As your sensei I let you down...I wasn't tailing you...one day with one of my clones not tailing you is all it took......I will make up for this....I should've been there to protect you....Minx...Celestia! Tell me now!" she would say this, turning and looking at them both. Her eyebrows furrowing into a serious look as they both could see her Sharingan on.

"Well?" she said with an oddly cold look, even more than usual. "Or were they...already dealt with?" she looked to them both. Both ANBU members would step up next to Haru as one of them spoke.

"We are fully ready to exact the most bloody...gory....and brutal revenge we can for the member of Team 1, Minx; at Haru sensei's command. So please, young ladies. Tell us." after this, the both of them would bow in their masks once in an official salute of the girls; as everyone waited for an answer. Haru literally scowled at them both; ready to chastise them, but they'd been through a lot. The only thing on her mind was the sight of someone's skin getting cut open, or completely exploded. She ran through the options of killing in her mind as she awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 7:14 pm
"I don't think Haru would ever tell anyone if you didn't want her too. I may not have known her long and I can tell there is a lot she hides but I have a gift with people. With very limited interaction I tend to understand how they think and figure out the stuff they don't want others to know. But I must admit I would have never guessed you were a jinchuuriki. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. It's our little secret."

Minx got brought to a hospital since she did get pretty banged up. Celestia had gotten a few scrapes from before she went all bijuu on them but with her healing ability it all closed right up on it's own long before they even got here.

It's funny but while everything was happening it all felt normal in a sense. Like it was all an everyday occurrence. It wasn't till after everything was over that the full weight of it dawned on you. She'd almost been raped! In her mind she saw that brown haired chuunin looking at her lustfully how vulnerable and helpless she had been. Those wounds were not so easily healed. One could argue going in Minx was the most hurt but when they get out it would be Celestia who was worse for wear.

Suddenly a dark foreboding presence made it's self known to Celestia. She was the only one that could sense it with her negative emotion sensing. It was like a black hole of foreboding and certain doom. It made Celestia shake in fear. The worst part was it was heading right in their direction. "We need to get out of here now! Something's coming!" Celestia started to grab Minx's bed and IV to wheel here the heck out of here but the doctors wouldn't let her. "Stop! Something terrible is coming, you have to trust me."

*Clack clack clack* the footsteps getting louder and that presence coming closer. Celestia took a battle stance not at all prepared to take on whatever this was, but what choice did she have. Minx couldn't escape. Then in came Haru. "Oh......It's just you." The adrenaline swiftly wore off and a moment later Celestia passed out falling against the floor. She came back to a little latter. Once she was awake again Haru demanded answers more specifically she wanted to know who had done this to them. It was clear Haru wanted revenge, to kill them herself. "I killed them." Celestia said plainly. There wasn't any regret in her tone. She didn't regret it and she wasn't ever going to worry about it again. She had a no rule to live by. If anyone threatens the life of herself or anyone she cares about by words or actions then they must die. "I killed every last one both those responsible for organizing it and those paying for it's services. I think one managed to survive though. I hear he is really mangled and may still not survive his injuries. I'm honestly surprised. I used everything." Celestia said putting emphasis on everything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AnonymousProfile
PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 7:57 pm
The fact that Celestia never would have guessed was an immense blessing, it showed that she was doing something right. Knowing that someone else who was also a Jinchuuriki wouldn't have guessed it? Felt like a massive wave of relief due to how much power it gave to keep Matatabi safe.

Being able to process everything quickly as a gift that the white haired girl wished she could share with Celestia right now. Anything she did was of her own will for the purpose of freeing the other girl. However, the other had to have similar experiences only hers weren't willful. Minx had already felt that sort of thing and dealt with it when she lost essentially all rights to her own body autonomy due to being a 'gods vessel' meaning her body belonged to it. She'd had Matatabi to help her, but would Kuruma be able to help Celestia in the same way. Perhaps there was some way she could meet the fox to figure out if she needed to step up to help the other girl or not?

"I apologize, it wasn't our intent to scare you." She could never go into anything with the intent just to frighten someone that wasn't the type of person that she was. "I saw them take Celestia and there wasn't time." She hadn't even needed to think about it because they may have not been able to track the other girl down if she waited long enough to get help. "Than when I followed them I saw I was out of time entirely, if I went to get someone they would have done things to her that can't exactly be healed from." All it would have taken was a minute later from what she had seen considering one of them was already in the cage with Celestia when she caught sight! "I did the only thing I could think of so outmatched, got them to take me to her thinking I was helpless, surprised attacked them so I could free her and once she was free-" She cut off nodding at Celestia as she started reciting the fact that by the end of it everyone but the one guy on life support was dead.

Minx shook her head when Haru talked about failing them, this was more than she'd ever been given in terms of protection for her as an independent entity. "You didn't fail, but we do have to think about protecting one of us now." The young girls red gaze briefly flickered over to Celestia so quickly the Anbu may miss it but Haru especially with her eyes active would see it. "There may be survivors in the form of the other captives who need to be convinced they didn't see something they may have seen, didn't hear something they may have heard and so on." The tents most of them had been in while obviously not having windows were still tents someone could have seen the shadow of Celestia with all her tails! While Minx knew her own secret was safe since no one had been near them when they spoke, they all still needed to ensure Celestia's also remained that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)   We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

We Like Girls and Boys (Celestia and Minx Mission.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2